Onderwerp: Unity

Ingeschreven
    Jun 2013
    Wereld
    Woestewoud
    Citaat Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door BB_Sious Bekijk Berichten
    Dear players,

Thank you for sending in your reports.

We are currently looking into these issues and are working on solutions starting with issues that have a huge impact on the game. We can't provide an estimated time of completion but aim to resolve them all as quickly as possible. We heard that some of you suggested a rollback, however, we cannot promise this as it is NOT known if this is even possible yet. If anything does change, we will definitely inform the community.

Additionally, below are some things some players reported that helped improve things a bit:
    • Turn off animals and other animations in the settings.
    • Close the Star Menu whenever you are using it. Leaving it open causes some lags.
    • Open the Star Menu over an area on your island with no buildings in the background or over the sea. Otherwise, you will click through the Star Menu and end up on the buildings in the background.
    • You can manually increase or decrease the size of the text in Settings to your liking. This will reset whenever you restart the game

We apologize for the inconvenience. Let me if you have any other questions.

Regards,
    BB_Sious
    Thanks for these insulting and useless tips. Like having animals on your island is causing all these issues. Many of us players have tried numerous things, but apparently nobody of us is capable to grasp how much all of you at BB messed up. Several days have passed and you give us nothing as a solution. Only a very vague light at the end of the tunnel, meaning somewhere in August. And even then I am doubtfull, as thus far many issues in the game did not get resolved.

Ingeschreven
    Sep 2013
    Wereld
    Woestewoud
    GRAAG edels in plaats van Gildemunten voor Gildemissies, lijkt me een aardige compensatie

Ingeschreven
    Dec 2012
    Wereld
    Woestewoud
    Moet wel eerlijk zeggen dat met de hierboven gegeven opties het spelen wel 2x zo snel gaat. Dat is het enige positieve dat ik tot nog toe kan zeggen; maar niet dankzij ubisoft...

Ik zit nu opgescheept met een venster met een eeuwigdurende zandloper in mijn scherm, omdat een 'mysterieuze box' vast zit in een loop.
    Om daar vanaf te komen zal ik opnieuw moeten inloggen en het is maar de vraag of ik nog wel iets kan binnenharken van mijn 5 cadeaukerstbomen.
    Laatst gewijzigd door WildeBras; 24-07-21 om 10:04.

Ingeschreven
    Jun 2013
    Wereld
    Woestewoud
    Citaat Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door BB_Sious Bekijk Berichten
    Dear players,

Thank you for sending in your reports.

We are currently looking into these issues and are working on solutions starting with issues that have a huge impact on the game. We can't provide an estimated time of completion but aim to resolve them all as quickly as possible. We heard that some of you suggested a rollback, however, we cannot promise this as it is NOT known if this is even possible yet. If anything does change, we will definitely inform the community.

Additionally, below are some things some players reported that helped improve things a bit:
    • Turn off animals and other animations in the settings.
    • Close the Star Menu whenever you are using it. Leaving it open causes some lags.
    • Open the Star Menu over an area on your island with no buildings in the background or over the sea. Otherwise, you will click through the Star Menu and end up on the buildings in the background.
    • You can manually increase or decrease the size of the text in Settings to your liking. This will reset whenever you restart the game

We apologize for the inconvenience. Let me if you have any other questions.

Regards,
    BB_Sious
    All animals and animations are turned off for the past 5 years, so no improvements to be gotten there. Besides, with them turned off it's still unplayable.
    Starmenu over empty land or over the sea? Are you kidding? Even when NOT hitting a building underneath, it takes an hour to send 15 explorers.
    Size of texts is the least of my/our worries...

I'll start using the template to report bugs as soon as the game is somewhat playable. For now, i'll wait and see what happens end of august.
    Hopefully a little less sluggish game... Playable at least.
    Laatst gewijzigd door copycat; 24-07-21 om 21:12.

Ingeschreven
    Jan 2016
    Wereld
    Woestewoud
    Ik kreeg zojuist de opmerking van windows dat het geheugen niet toereikend was, en/of de ontwikkelaars van het programma daar eens goed naar zouden willen kijken.

Ingeschreven
    Oct 2017
    Wereld
    Woestewoud
    Dat is iets wat ook al met de test server na voren kwam armanis

Ingeschreven
    Jul 2014
    Wereld
    Woestewoud
    Citaat Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Armanis Bekijk Berichten
    Ik kreeg zojuist de opmerking van windows dat het geheugen niet toereikend was, en/of de ontwikkelaars van het programma daar eens goed naar zouden willen kijken.
    1x maar?
    Die error 'out of memory' krijg ik dagelijks, net zoals vastloper na 'zone refreshed'!

Heremiet
    <!DOCTYPE html>
    <html>
    <head>
    <title>Page Title</title>
    </head>
    <body>

<h1>This is a Heading</h1>
    <p>This is a paragraph.</p>

<h2><b>And yes, this is another Heading</b></h2>
    <p><b>And lo and behold, this is (believe it or not) another paragraph.</b></p>

</body>
    </html>

Got a job for me TSO? I was personally taught by Bill Gates.
    Laatst gewijzigd door Heremiet; 25-07-21 om 08:41.

Ingeschreven
    Jun 2013
    Wereld
    Woestewoud
    Citaat Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Heremiet Bekijk Berichten
    <!DOCTYPE html>
    <html>
    <head>
    <title>Page Title</title>
    </head>
    <body>

<h1>This is a Heading</h1>
    <p>This is a paragraph.</p>

<h2><b>And yes, this is another Heading</b></h2>
    <p><b>And lo and behold, this is (believe it or not) another paragraph.</b></p>

</body>
    </html>

Got a job for me TSO? I was personally taught by Bill Gates.
    Lijkt erop dat je al overgekwalificeerd bent Heremiet.

Ingeschreven
    Apr 2013
    Wereld
    Woestewoud
    was 2 maanden offline maar doe er nog maar een maand bij. tot dan !!!! stelletje prutsers

Plaats een Reactie

Forum Rechten