Resultaten 1 tot 10 van de 69

Onderwerp: [Feedback] New Downloadable Client

Ingeschreven
    Mar 2017
    Wereld
    Woestewoud

[Feedback] New Downloadable Client

Dear settlers,

You are invited to post your feedback on the New Download Client. Feel free to leave them in this thread!

The new downloadable client FAQ can be found here.

Happy holidays!
    BB_Sious
    Als je meer hulp nodig hebt neem contact op met de Klantenservice in het Nederlands. Aarzel ook niet om contact met mij op te nemen, maar stuur mij alsjeblieft berichten in het Engels.

Ingeschreven
    Jul 2013
    Wereld
    Woestewoud
    Why can't I log in with multiple accounts at the same IP address with the new client. That was not a problem before, but now it is.

Ingeschreven
    Dec 2012
    Wereld
    Woestewoud
    The instructions explain how to download and install the new client on a Windows computer, but how about running it on other systems like Mac, Linux, iOS and Android? I used Puffin browser with Flash for example on Android before, will that still work?

Ingeschreven
    Jan 2013
    Wereld
    Woestewoud
    Citaat Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door swhnld Bekijk Berichten
    The instructions explain how to download and install the new client on a Windows computer, but how about running it on other systems like Mac, Linux, iOS and Android? I used Puffin browser with Flash for example on Android before, will that still work?
    the Mac-part is a very good one. What the players without windows can do?

Ingeschreven
    Oct 2013
    Wereld
    Woestewoud

I can't seem to get past the "your client could not be updated!" popup

I tried with different browsers, (re)downloaded the client a few times, rebooted, reinstalled, re-uhm... annoyed everything a couple of times..

Any tips would be welcome

Added a screenshot from an attempt via Chrome browser.
    Bijgevoegde Thumbnails Bijgevoegde Thumbnails Klik op Afbeelding voor grotere versie

Naam:      settler problem.jpg
Bekeken:   167
Grootte:   101,7 KB
ID:        923  

Ingeschreven
    May 2018
    Wereld
    Woestewoud
    A new change what is not a good change !? Now i have to start the game through the browser !? And not throug a short cut from the desktop !!!
    Laatst gewijzigd door Lord-Grakka; 18-12-20 om 17:04.

Ingeschreven
    Sep 2015
    Wereld
    Woestewoud
    Can't use the client on my chromebook. Does not work either on my Ubuntu machine.

Ingeschreven
    Jan 2013
    Wereld
    Woestewoud
    Hoe kan ik nu spelen met Puffin op mijn android telefoon of is dit einde verhaal voor mijn settlers avontuur?

Is it possible to play using Puffin on android or is this the end of my settlers adventure as I have no access to a PC.

Ingeschreven
    Aug 2012
    Wereld
    Woestewoud
    zelfde kan spelen op pc, maar niet op tablet... kan de client niet openen en installeren

Ingeschreven
    Mar 2017
    Wereld
    Woestewoud
    Dear settlers,

The new downloadable client should work for Windows OS. We are still optimizing the macOS installer and it will be launched in January. While I have no news on whether an installer for Linux will be launched, I have forwarded your feedback to the dev team. Android is still not on the list of supported OS for this game. The puffin browser may work but it is not guaranteed.

Regarding the "Your client cannot be updated..." error message, could you provide your Windows OS version? Similar reports have been forwarded to the team for investigation.

Regards,
    BB_Sious
    Als je meer hulp nodig hebt neem contact op met de Klantenservice in het Nederlands. Aarzel ook niet om contact met mij op te nemen, maar stuur mij alsjeblieft berichten in het Engels.

Plaats een Reactie

Forum Rechten