Bekijk Poll Resultaten: What's your impression on the Summer Event 2018?

Stemmers
68. Je mag niet op deze poll stemmen
  • I am pleased with the football drops from adventures and explorers

14 20,59%
  • I like the Snack Stand and I find it useful

22 32,35%
  • I think the Stone-Cold Geologist is useful

47 69,12%
  • I think the achievements were easy to complete

32 47,06%
  • Overall, I am satisfied with the Summer Event

33 48,53%
  • I am not pleased with the football drops from adventures and explorers

37 54,41%
  • I don't like the Snack Stand and I don't find it useful

23 33,82%
  • I think the Stone-Cold Geologist is not useful

3 4,41%
  • I think the achievements were difficult to complete

13 19,12%
  • Overall, I am not satisfied with the Summer Event

20 29,41%
Dit is een Meerkeuze Poll
Gesloten Onderwerp
Pagina 1 van de 2 1 2 LaatsteLaatste
Resultaten 1 tot 10 van de 20

Onderwerp: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Summer Event 2018

Ingeschreven
    Mar 2017
    Wereld
    Woestewoud

[Feedback] Dev Diary: Summer Event 2018

Dear Settlers,

Now that you've read [Dev Diary] Summer Event 2018, we would love to hear your thoughts on this.
    Please feel free to leave your feedback in this thread.

Thanks for Commenting!
    BB_Sious
    Als je meer hulp nodig hebt neem contact op met de Klantenservice in het Nederlands. Aarzel ook niet om contact met mij op te nemen, maar stuur mij alsjeblieft berichten in het Engels.

Ingeschreven
    Nov 2013
    Wereld
    Woestewoud
    Leuk event voor de lage levels maar indd de gevorderde zijn al verwend de afgelopen weken met de nieuwe avo,s al met al een win win situatie.

Ingeschreven
    Dec 2014
    Wereld
    Woestewoud
    Speciaal voor BB in het Engels:

Next time, you want to shift the date for an event, that was already announced as starting on the 25th, Communicate that better. This is info players are interested in. Everyone assumed the event would start the 25th, and the hotfix announcement only gave reason to think that it would be moved with a couple of hours. It is only after i saw the dev diary, that i accidentally saw an other date then the 25th. So sneaky, cause who looks at that when you already think you know the date?
    Seriously, why not announce the changed date on the homepage, sent an ingame message about the changed dates? How much of an effort is that to properly communicate with the players that actually want to play this game?
    People are preparing for the event with the info they got. Its just waiting for angry people now on monday.....
    I am getting so sick of the way this company informs his players with need to know information. And you guys wonder why people are leaving this game.
    Never judge a book by its cover. Get to know people, they might end up surprising you!

Ingeschreven
    Jun 2013
    Wereld
    Woestewoud
    Heb ik net mijn hele vakantie omgegooid om dit 'event' te kunnen spelen, is de datum weer anders...
    Mis ik weer een dag van het event. Scheelt me al gauw 2 ballen, ik wil COMPENSATIE daarvoor

#Careabouttheactualdaytheeventkicksoffasmuchasicar eaboutfootball

Also: i got a feeling of dejavu while reading the devdiary

and
    are kind of simular.

Ingeschreven
    Sep 2012
    Wereld
    Woestewoud
    Lol

Ingeschreven
    Mar 2017
    Wereld
    Woestewoud
    Hello Settlers,

Your comments are appreciated Mediva and your suggestions will be considered. Also, all entries in the [Dev Diary] Summer Event 2018 have been fixed.

Regards,
    BB_Sious
    Als je meer hulp nodig hebt neem contact op met de Klantenservice in het Nederlands. Aarzel ook niet om contact met mij op te nemen, maar stuur mij alsjeblieft berichten in het Engels.

Ingeschreven
    Jan 2014
    Wereld
    Woestewoud
    Wie heeft dit weer verzonnen. 1500/2500 goedbelegde boterhammen ! Dat zijn buffs voor beginnelingen en niet voor de meeste spelers hier. Als het de bedoeling is om ons buffs te laten maken, zorg dan dat deze nog enig nut hebben. En niet dat we die buffs maar weg moeten kruisen, dat is behoorlijk onzinnig.

Ingeschreven
    Dec 2012
    Wereld
    Woestewoud
    Leuk event, maar het moeten plaatsen van een dubbel veld en dubbele snackkraam is erg jammer. Waarom kan dat niet bij elkaar opgeteld worden?
    Haal nu eindelijk eens de deco's ed. uit de bouwplekken, gewoon overal kunnen plaatsen dan hebben de hogere levels een beetje ruimte erbij.

mvrgr Geke

Ingeschreven
    Mar 2017
    Wereld
    Woestewoud

Dear settlers,

We're always looking for ways to improve our annual events and your feedback is often a great source of inspiration for us; take part in the poll and let us know what you feel towards the Summer Event.

If you think the questions above did not cover a specific topic, feel free to post a comment below and we will make sure to take a look at it!

We appreciate every piece of constructive criticism that is provided along with you taking time to participate.

Thank you,
    BB_Sious

Ingeschreven
    Jul 2018
    Wereld
    Woestewoud
    Voor mij als (hernieuwde) beginneling was dit event perfect getimed! Die voetballen waren lekker veel waard op de handel en ik ben in 1 week doorgestoomd naar level 28 (inmiddels 33) met een flinke overdosis aan brood, bier, zwaarden, paarden, marmer, hardwood, graniet (wat ik zelf nog niet eens kan zoeken met mn lvl), 30k munten etc.
    Die dingen die je voor de ballen kon kopen in je schatkist vond ik niet zo boeiend, maar anderen gelukkig wel zodat ik een flinke jumpstart heb

Gesloten Onderwerp

Forum Rechten