Resultaten 1 tot 8 van de 8

Onderwerp: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Co-op adventures Rewards

Ingeschreven
    Mar 2017
    Wereld
    Woestewoud

[Feedback] Dev Diary: Co-op adventures Rewards

Dear settlers,

Now that you've read the Dev Diary: Co-op adventures, we would love to hear your thoughts.

Feel free to leave your comments in this thread.

Happy settling,
    BB_Sious
    Laatst gewijzigd door BB_Sious; 12-07-18 om 16:51. Reden: link
    Als je meer hulp nodig hebt neem contact op met de Klantenservice in het Nederlands. Aarzel ook niet om contact met mij op te nemen, maar stuur mij alsjeblieft berichten in het Engels.

Ingeschreven
    Jul 2012
    Wereld
    Woestewoud

using explorers

hi, i would like you also to look at the explorers and sending them on missions.
    i would like you to simplify the send order so you can send multiple explorers with one action.
    so you do not have to select and go through the entire process for each explorer.

Also when altering/adding manuscript/books to the explorer/general it would be nice to be able to scroll through while adding/changingso you not have to go back to select the general/explorer everytime to see or add/change the abilities.

hope you can work with this.
    otherwise drop me a line.

greets,

augustus

Ingeschreven
    Jun 2013
    Wereld
    Woestewoud
    Wow! How's that for sticking to the point

Ingeschreven
    Aug 2012
    Wereld
    Woestewoud
    Wanneer gaat deze verandering toegevoegd worden?

Er zitten een aantal handige aanpassingen tussen waar ik zeker gebruik van ga maken.
    Droom niet over het leven dat je wilt leiden, leid het leven waarvan je droomt.

Ingeschreven
    Jul 2012
    Wereld
    Woestewoud
    haha, sorry.
    already on my mind for a long time.
    just now blurted out dont know why this made me react.

i like the new featueres though

Ingeschreven
    Aug 2012
    Wereld
    Woestewoud
    leuk dat de loot aangepast is, eerste kasteel is gewonnen

Ingeschreven
    Jun 2013
    Wereld
    Woestewoud
    Leuk indeed is nog niet geïmplementeerd, deze verandering.

Ingeschreven
    Sep 2012
    Wereld
    Woestewoud
    Loot Guarantee
    We are adding a loot guarantee for valuable items, similar to what we did with the book recipes. This means that certain items will be guaranteed to drop after a number of unsuccessful attempts.

The basic idea is that every time such an item fails to drop, an internal counter goes up in proportion to its drop chance, which is the probability with which it could have dropped. Once this counter reaches the equivalent of 150% of summed up drop chances, the item is guaranteed to drop on the next opportunity. The counter resets to 0 when the item drops, whether by chance or guarantee.

In practice, the counter might increase a bit slower depending on the availability of the item. We slightly penalize items that can be attained from a variety of sources in order to compensate for the advantages this flexibility offers.

Below, mathematically inclined settlers can find the complete formula for how much the counter increases every time an item fails to drop.
    The formula takes into account the number of sources in the game that it can drop from, and that item's drop chance (e.g. 25% = 0.25) from the source that the player has just interacted with.

Citaat Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Formula

counter_increase = 10.000 * drop_chance / (1.3 - 0.3 / reward_sources)

When the sum of these increases reaches 15.000, the item is guaranteed to drop on the next attempt.

counter_increase = 10.000 * drop_chance / (1.3 - 0.3 / reward_sources)

Dus als ik het goed begrijp geeft een percentage drop van 1% bij een resource die alleen daar te winnen is, een gegarandeerde drop bij 151ste keer spelen.
    Ik weet niet hoe de reward_sources berekend gaat worden, maar als het van 1-4 loopt zijn er significante verschillen mits het dropping percentage laag is. Alles boven de 4 heeft geen grote invloed.

Dus een knekelkerk van wervelwind zou dan het volgende moeten hebben:
    bij 1 als reward_source: 15000/(10000*(4,7/100)/(1,3-0,3/1)) = 32x
    bij 2 als reward_source: 15000/(10000*(4,7/100)/(1,3-0,3/2)) = 37x
    bij 3 als reward_source: 15000/(10000*(4,7/100)/(1,3-0,3/3)) = 39x
    bij 4 als reward_source: 15000/(10000*(4,7/100)/(1,3-0,3/4)) = 40x
    bij 5 als reward_source: 15000/(10000*(4,7/100)/(1,3-0,3/5)) = 40x
    bij 6 als reward_source: 15000/(10000*(4,7/100)/(1,3-0,3/6)) = 40x

Of valt een knekelkerk niet onder "valuable items?" :P

Plaats een Reactie

Forum Rechten