Resultaten 1 tot 10 van de 13

Onderwerp: Say Something Nice Day

Ingeschreven
    Mar 2017
    Wereld
    Woestewoud

Say Something Nice Day

Dear Settlers,

Today is Say Something Nice Day! "The Settlers Online" is all about community: from growing your own prosperous island of inhabitants, to the fellow players who visit your lands to say 'hello'. It's important to be kind to those who we share this with; inside and outside the game - that's why we want to celebrate this day by showing our appreciation to you guys in one of the simplest ways possible:

• Share something nice that happened to you in "The Settlers Online"
    • Your friendly Community Manager and/or Game Master will respond with a compliment*
    *One compliment per person - we need to be fair when spreading the love

As usual, all posts must adhere to our PEGI-7 guidelines; while having fun keeps the community spirits up, let's keep it tasteful. :P

Happy settling,
    BB_Sious

Als je meer hulp nodig hebt neem contact op met de Klantenservice in het Nederlands. Aarzel ook niet om contact met mij op te nemen, maar stuur mij alsjeblieft berichten in het Engels.

Ingeschreven
    Jan 2013
    Wereld
    Woestewoud
    Why not take the time to pay somebody a compliment today ?

Without knowing it, you could make a difference to someone's selfesteem - and make a positive impact on their mentalhealth !
    Our words can make a real difference - make it a positive one !

Here's mine: ---> Hey everyone ! You are great and I feel lucky I get to meet so many amazing people in 'The Settlers Online' ! I appreciate you all ! You get me through more days than you realise ! Thank you !

Ingeschreven
    Mar 2013
    Wereld
    Woestewoud
    'The Settlers Online World' is filled with nice people, if You can't find ONE ---> Be ONE !!!

Ingeschreven
    Mar 2017
    Wereld
    Woestewoud
    Citaat Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Amir-Abd-Rahiem Bekijk Berichten
    Why not take the time to pay somebody a compliment today ?

Without knowing it, you could make a difference to someone's selfesteem - and make a positive impact on their mentalhealth !
    Our words can make a real difference - make it a positive one !

Here's mine: ---> Hey everyone ! You are great and I feel lucky I get to meet so many amazing people in 'The Settlers Online' ! I appreciate you all ! You get me through more days than you realise ! Thank you !
    Hello Amir-Abd-Rahiem,

Surely anyone who reads this will appreciate you too. Stay amazing Amir-Abd-Rahiem!

Regards,
    BB_Sious
    Als je meer hulp nodig hebt neem contact op met de Klantenservice in het Nederlands. Aarzel ook niet om contact met mij op te nemen, maar stuur mij alsjeblieft berichten in het Engels.

Ingeschreven
    Mar 2017
    Wereld
    Woestewoud
    Citaat Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door PollePil Bekijk Berichten
    'The Settlers Online World' is filled with nice people, if You can't find ONE ---> Be ONE !!!
    Hi PollePil,

I found you PollePil and you're nice. Let's find more nice settlers.

Regards,
    BB_Sious

Ingeschreven
    Sep 2014
    Wereld
    Woestewoud
    I would like to say that TSO is the best way of spending my free time! I really enjoy being part of this small community on the big web! I hope you all do your best to (and ejoy :-) the way to level 75 in the upcoming years and if you need something to archive that then there are a lot of helping people around, like Wappo, Terra, Donder, Fuf, Webjutter, Bunny, Lijks, Woppa and many many others! Sious rules!

Ingeschreven
    Mar 2017
    Wereld
    Woestewoud
    Citaat Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Rampire Bekijk Berichten
    I would like to say that TSO is the best way of spending my free time! I really enjoy being part of this small community on the big web! I hope you all do your best to (and ejoy :-) the way to level 75 in the upcoming years and if you need something to archive that then there are a lot of helping people around, like Wappo, Terra, Donder, Fuf, Webjutter, Bunny, Lijks, Woppa and many many others! Sious rules!
    Hello Rampire,

Pretty sure we'd love to love to have around. You rule Rampire!

Regards,
    BB_Sious

Ingeschreven
    Aug 2012
    Wereld
    Woestewoud

Talking nice day

het is hier altijd een mooie dag om met jong en oud samen zo leuk te mogen spellen met elkaar

Ingeschreven
    Mar 2017
    Wereld
    Woestewoud
    Citaat Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door thomas19692012 Bekijk Berichten
    het is hier altijd een mooie dag om met jong en oud samen zo leuk te mogen spellen met elkaar
    Hi thomas19692012,

Yes, it is and it is fun to play the game with someone as accommodating as you. Enjoy the game!

Warm regards,
    BB_Sious

Ingeschreven
    Aug 2012
    Wereld
    Woestewoud
    Goedemorgen iedereen,

Bij deze wil ik de makers, de mensen die het geheel aan de praat houden en mijn medespelers bedanken voor de leuke uren die ik sinds 2012 met de settlers online heb gehad. Ik hoop en verwacht dat daar nog wel wat uren bij gaan komen.

Heb een leuke dag,
    Groeten Bollewit

Gesloten Onderwerp

Forum Rechten