Resultaten 1 tot 10 van de 25

Onderwerp: [Contribution] World Design Day: Contest

Ingeschreven
    Mar 2017
    Wereld
    Woestewoud

[Contribution] World Design Day: Contest

Dear players,

You may submit your contributions to the World Design Day: Contest in this thread.

Happy World Design Day!
    BB_Sious
    Laatst gewijzigd door BB_Sious; 27-04-18 om 14:38. Reden: link
    Als je meer hulp nodig hebt neem contact op met de Klantenservice in het Nederlands. Aarzel ook niet om contact met mij op te nemen, maar stuur mij alsjeblieft berichten in het Engels.

Ingeschreven
    Dec 2015
    Wereld
    Woestewoud

i hope i did it right, the idea is a merlin's tree zone wide buff, this building comes in between all the wood cutters and planters and buffs them 24/7

Ingeschreven
    Mar 2017
    Wereld
    Woestewoud
    Hello settlers,

Thank you Salinda. We have one interesting concept art so far. Your artworks need not be in pen and paper. Feel free to use any medium you like. You can even submit computer-aided drawings as long as it is your own creation.

Regards,
    BB_Sious
    Als je meer hulp nodig hebt neem contact op met de Klantenservice in het Nederlands. Aarzel ook niet om contact met mij op te nemen, maar stuur mij alsjeblieft berichten in het Engels.

Ingeschreven
    Jun 2013
    Wereld
    Woestewoud

epic mine

I could use a epic mine.
    For copper, iron, coal, gold and if you like also titanium and saltpeter.
    It is actually a compilation of known buildings.....

Ingeschreven
    Jun 2013
    Wereld
    Woestewoud
    I can get the picture in the forum now. (it is still the same)

for bigger: click image

Ingeschreven
    Mar 2017
    Wereld
    Woestewoud
    Hi mirtane,

Thank you for your contribution. By the looks of it, it seems this building does not need to be placed on an ore deposit.

Regards,
    BB_Sious

Ingeschreven
    Apr 2017
    Wereld
    Woestewoud

gek beestje

kleine pest
    Bijgevoegde Afbeeldingen  

Ingeschreven
    Apr 2018
    Wereld
    Woestewoud

Marshaling Area

Hi, im not the greatest designer or artist, so i compiled a few existing things into something that would visualise the general idea.. a building with a flagpole in front, i also added a picture of one that actually exists irl.
    My idea for the game is called a Marshaling Area i think, in dutch its called an: Appelplaats.
    Its where troops would gather at certain times to salute to the flag, receive orders, get inspections etc.

The idea around the functionallity would be to have 1 gatheringplace and leaving place(would function as a warehouse from which the troops now also leave for adventure etc) for all the generals and their troops. So that you dont have them gather around the edges of the map all over the place, but they would spawn and gather as close to this specific "Marshaling Area / flagpole / warehouse" as they can.

would be a great funtionallity and i think alot of players would really appreciate a building like this.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1z7...IZCQCq8j9GnJJE

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Va...6Bf5UU90b5ypsr

(hope this works)

Ingeschreven
    Jun 2013
    Wereld
    Woestewoud
    Dacht dat we op een nederlandstalig forum zaten...

Gesloten Onderwerp

Forum Rechten