Bekijk Poll Resultaten: Hoe zou je Eamon de Ziener wakker moeten maken?

Stemmers
42. Je mag niet op deze poll stemmen
  • Gebruik de veren van de hoeden van uw ontdekkingsreizigers om zijn voeten te kietelen

11 26,19%
  • Vraag Sonya hem te kussen

16 38,10%
  • Bereid een brij van bessen om de Cycloop te voeden - hij zou kunnen zijn honger!

15 35,71%
Gesloten Onderwerp
Resultaten 1 tot 3 van de 3

Onderwerp: SOS Sonya: Eamon the Seer

Ingeschreven
    Mar 2017
    Wereld
    Woestewoud

SOS Sonya: Eamon the Seer

In the previous chapter, we asked the community to write by hand the answers to the deaf Sentinel's questions. Most of the worldwide contributors asked the Sentinel to give them the wisdom to break the spell surrounding the frozen man. Below you can see the answer of Musketier48 from the German instance:

Eamon the Seer

With trembling hands, you present your answers to the Deaf Sentinel. He takes the paper and squints at the answers you wrote:

My name is
    Musketier48
    & I tell you:
    40 eyes die slowly,
    my ears want death.
    Yesterday evening was silence
    only the frozen man in the boat.

I hope Eamon will show me a cure to save the frozen man.
    I will use the knowledge to ban the curse forever from the souls of the damned and to follow the path until the end.

Musketier48

The Sentinel moved out of the way, with a touch of benevolence. It was clear that the emotion behind the answers convinced him the group was worthy of seeing Eamon. After all, helping others is a noble pursuit.

You bow towards the deaf Sentinel and finally head to the ruins, relieved it has gone so well. Since it is still quite a way to the ruins, you inquire Sonya about Eamon. The fire in her eyes when she saw his name on the parchment tells you that she knows something about him.

"I have heard the legend of Eamon the Seer from an old storyteller in the land of the Nords, but it seems like not many know about it anymore nowadays. He is said to be a goodhearted cyclops, who was actually born with two eyes - one pointing in our world, and the other one pointing inside, seeing into another dimension. The legend tells that he is able to see the flow of time, things that happened in the past as well as things that might happen in the future. He can also see the true nature of things and the real intentions of men. The Nords asked him for help whenever there was a problem they could not solve themselves, and he helped them when he felt that it was for the greater good. But over many generations, most Nords have forgotten about him, and those who can remember the stories think he is just an imaginary creature, a story told to pass the time in front of a fireplace during the long winter nights. To think that he might actually exist - this is sooo exciting. I'm just wondering - if he actually exists and is still alive, why does his home seem to have fallen into ruins?"

By the time Sonya finished this enchanting legend, your scouts already sighted the ruins. Indeed, herein lies the source of the eerie light which enshrouded the cave in all this time: in the very ruins ahead of you! You move with great care and precaution and advise your crew to do the same: after all, you do not want to bring further damage to the already ravaged walls. With the clear goal of meeting Eamon, you start looking on every corner. Where could he be?... After a quick discussion with Sonya, you put all your trust in the Savage Scout again. He helped you once find the crossroads in the mountain, he should do the same now! As the Savage Scout goes on his own way, you and the rest of the crew start feeling hungry. You decide that the wild berry bushes which grew here and there within the ruins can do no harm... you were still picking berries when you heard your Scout's whistle. He seems to have found Eamon! You follow the sound and arrive at an unusual scene:

In a crumbling room with a large hole in the wall, leaned against a pile of rubble and with cobweb all around him, the cyclops seems to have fallen into a deep, blissful sleep. Whether the broken boards around him belonged once to a chair, you can't tell anymore. You can almost hear his snoring! The Savage Scout already tried to wake him up, but he seems to ignore all the shakings.

How should you wake him up?

Good luck,
    The Community Team
    Als je meer hulp nodig hebt neem contact op met de Klantenservice in het Nederlands. Aarzel ook niet om contact met mij op te nemen, maar stuur mij alsjeblieft berichten in het Engels.

Ingeschreven
    Jul 2012
    Wereld
    Woestewoud
    serve him something to eat; smeel will awake him.

Ingeschreven
    Jul 2016
    Wereld
    Woestewoud
    Waarom eten geven? Hij kan beter sterven van de honger, das goedkoper
    KotD - Hofleverancier van rode oortjes sinds 15 april 2013

Gesloten Onderwerp

Forum Rechten