Resultaten 1 tot 10 van de 12

Onderwerp: [Feedback] Sneak Peek: Excelsior Feature Pack

Ingeschreven
    Dec 2014
    Wereld
    Woestewoud

[Feedback] Sneak Peek: Excelsior Feature Pack

Hallo Settlers,

Laat jullie op- en aanmerkingen over de nieuwe inhoud, de Excelsior, die nu online is op de testserver hier achter.

Veel plezier met testen,
    Het Mod_team

Ingeschreven
    Feb 2015
    Wereld
    Woestewoud
    Nieuwe content juich ik altijd toe. En ook fijn dat je edelstenen kunt verdienen met bepaalde dingen.
    Enige minpunt vind ik het uiterlijk van het zwevende ding op je eiland. Dat lichtblauw en paars oogt heel kinds, terwijl de rest van het eiland heel middeleeuws is. Valt uit de toon vind ik.
    Misschien op te lossen door diverse skins (zoals de retro skins in de decoratiewinkel) beschikbaar te maken voor aankoop (met edelstenen)? Een kleursamenstelling van het rood van het verbeterde pakhuis icm het groen van de level 6 gebouwen, zou dan een uitstraling geven die rustiger en meer in harmonie met de rest is. Of maak het paars en het blauw iets minder fel.
    Maar afgezien het uiterlijk, yay voor de nieuwe content

Ingeschreven
    Mar 2016
    Wereld
    Woestewoud
    Hello MM006,

Thank you for sharing your opinion here.
    I'm glad to see you were curious enough to test it on tsotesting.com. Of course, the unusual colorful graphics represent the most striking aspect of Excelsior, as many other players provided similar feedback: the graphics seem foreign to The Settlers Online, it's not medieval enough, the colors are too bright, etc.

We aimed for a change when we deployed it on the public test server; please keep in mind that this is just the first iteration, thus it may not reflect the final status of the live game content.

Citaat Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door MM006 Bekijk Berichten
    Misschien op te lossen door diverse skins (zoals de retro skins in de decoratiewinkel)
    Good point. To be discussed with the developers.

Cheers,
    BB_Amta
    Laatst gewijzigd door BB_Amta; 03-08-16 om 18:54.

Ingeschreven
    Aug 2015
    Wereld
    Woestewoud
    I like it. Not all details are final so expect some critical remarks from me (it's my job) but all in all this looks very promising.
    Some intel on the levels of the Epic Farmyard would be nice though.

Ingeschreven
    Mar 2016
    Wereld
    Woestewoud
    Hey dmmh77,

Thanks for sharing your feedback and hints here as well. I went through the feedback thread on the public test server as well and I think I noticed some familiar names there...

BB_Amta

Ingeschreven
    Dec 2014
    Wereld
    Woestewoud
    Citaat Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door BB_Amta Bekijk Berichten
    Hey dmmh77,

Thanks for sharing your feedback and hints here as well. I went through the feedback thread on the public test server as well and I think I noticed some familiar names there...

BB_Amta

Vrije vertaling:

Hallo dmmh77,

dank je wel om je feedback en hints hier ook te delen. Ik heb ook het feedback draadje op de publieke testserver gelezen en ik denk dat ik daar wat vertrouwde namen ben tegengekomen...

BB_Amta

Ingeschreven
    Jun 2013
    Wereld
    Woestewoud
    Not agreeing with the comments on the way the Excelsior looks....
    It's a flying ship from faraway lands, could look like anything and it's of no importance that it fits the general 'cosmetic' of your island.
    For all i care it could look like a flying dog with tin cans on it's tail... it's foreign, so it's different

On a different subject, the XP to be gained out of the quests: a little low imo. If it's leveling you're after, Excelsior is not the way to go (once you're at a higher level than 50-56 anyway). Before those levels, i'd have to agree with the comment on test by Faica: it upsets the 'normal' leveling-speed at low levels.
    And as far as barracks-speed is concerned: would be nice to have a MAJOR buff available to be able to quickly make a bunch of troops for those scarce days off, but all in all it's fast enough. Most of us have jobs to go to anyway, so the triple buffs, with added triple buff from excelsior, will do nicely

ps: don't have and can't get a registration on testforum, it's closed .
    Laatst gewijzigd door copycat; 16-08-16 om 11:58.

Ingeschreven
    Aug 2015
    Wereld
    Woestewoud
    Hey dmmh77,

BB_Amta
    hehe

Ingeschreven
    Mar 2016
    Wereld
    Woestewoud
    Citaat Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door copycat Bekijk Berichten
    i'd have to agree with the comment on test by Faica: it upsets the 'normal' leveling-speed at low levels.
    Thank you, copycat, I've noticed Faica's remark as well and have forwarded it. It's a good point.
    I think you're one of the few ones who's actually satisfied with Excelsior's interface.

Ingeschreven
    Dec 2014
    Wereld
    Woestewoud
    Thank you, copycat, I've noticed Faica's remark as well and have forwarded it. It's a good point.
    I think you're one of the few ones who's actually satisfied with Excelsior's interface.

Vrije vertaling:
    Dankjewel copycat, ik heb de opmerking van Faica ook opgemerkt en die doorgestuurd. Het is een goed punt.
    Ik denk dat jij één van de weinigen bent die eigenlijk tevreden is met het uitzicht van Excelsior.

Plaats een Reactie

Forum Rechten