Dear Settlers,

Have you been enjoying the Holidays?

The Christmas Event has come to an end and we are excited to continue settling with you through 2016.

However, there’s something about the Christmas Event that needs to be addressed. Some of you have reported that they were able to redeem the main calendar reward multiple times. After our investigation, we can confirm that under very specific conditions, this was indeed possible for a few players. This was due to a bug, for which we apologize.

We are very happy that this issue was resolved quickly. It goes without saying that without your numerous reports, this would not have been possible, so thank you for your help! We are also very proud to see that most of you reported the bug without taking advantage of it. That’s what we call fair play!

Rest assured that our list of New Year’s resolutions for 2016 now includes an annoyance-free Event next Christmas.

In case you are still confused about the event rewards, here’s a small FAQ for you:
  • May I keep the rewards?
    Yes! The claimed boxes containing the Gingerbread House and the Special Gold Mine may be kept.
  • May I trade the items?
    Yes! Both buildings may be traded.
  • What happens to players who claimed the main calendar reward multiple times?
    We don’t want to assume ill-will on anyone’s part, considering that many may have accidentally redeemed the reward several times. Therefore the buildings may be kept, built and traded.

Let's look forward together to the next game version! It includes a feature that Settlers worldwide have been looking forward to for a long time: The Star Menu stacking! The corresponding Change Log will be published on Monday, January 11th.

We are looking forward to receiving your feedback here.

Have fun settling!
Your "The Settlers Online" Team