Resultaten 1 tot 3 van de 3

Onderwerp: Poeder van het zandmannetje

Ingeschreven
    Jul 2012
    Wereld
    Woestewoud

Poeder van het zandmannetje

Dear BB,

Could you please consider removing " Poeder van het zandmannetje" from the list of returned items when searching for Buffs (Artifacts)?
    Today I had it for the 3rd time this week that a " Geluksverkenner" fully equipped with books to search for artifacts returned with just one item " Poeder van het zandmannetje"

It is already annoying that it sometimes returns with only a fish plate but at least that is somewhat useful to drop at a building.
    This " Poeder van het zandmannetje" and the " Zonnevlam" are completely useless for most players. The ones that do want their island in the dark can always get one in the shop or during an event. For the rest of us it is just useless space in the star menu (yes I know you can delete them as well) and waiste of time when explorer comes back with it.

Thanks,
    TheDutchman

Ingeschreven
    May 2013
    Wereld
    Woestewoud
    Hey Dutchman,

I completely agree with you on this point. Just one remark, the buff cannot be deleted, same as the cheese sandwich for example. I would be glad already if it could be simply deleted as I have build up stacks of these worthless buffs which are polluting my star menu.

On the other hand, the buff would be nice if it was changed, to something that actually looks nice. Right now I want to poke my eyes out when this buff is active ^^. Same as the snow buff, everything is just white and I cannot see the difference between one building and the other. I prefer it would actually look like night instead and buildings would have lights in them or something. However this would take some effort and think BB's time would be spend better smoothing up this game further.

I dont want to complain, just my opinion, the recent changes to this game I applaud BB on a job well done.

Regards,
    V

Ingeschreven
    Oct 2015
    Wereld
    Woestewoud
    Hello Dutchman,

Thank you for your feedback and suggestions, I will forward them to the development team.

Thanks again,
    BB_Lyedra
    Mijn mailbox is gesloten. Neem contact op met BB_Amta in Engels of met de Klantenservice in het Nederlands.

Plaats een Reactie

Labels voor dit Bericht

Forum Rechten